Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yes Style Gemstone Rabbit Ring

It's been a while but I'm back and today I will be reviewing a super cute Gemstone Rabbit Ring from
yesstyle.com


 I don't know how many of you have heard of Yes Style but it is an Hong Kong based online store that carries various items from all over Asia that are high quality as well as beautiful and for the most part very inexpensive.

I've bought from them before and so far I have never been disappointed with any of their products but I wondered if this would have been the first disappointment from them after waiting for what seemed forever to get this ring.

stock photo from their site

A few weeks ago Yes Style had begun Daily Free Gifts, which are gifts customers can get for free if they are the first 100 to use the code they post of the item up on their Instagram. The only thing that potential customers have to pay for is the shipping fee. I decided to give it a shot and when I saw this ring I knew I just had to get it!

I ordered the ring around August 19 and got an email that it had been shipped on the 20th. Now usually when I buy from Yes Style, it takes about a week for me to receive my package and I usually have to be home to receive it because I have to sign off on it since it's an international parcel. Neither was the case with this package.

Here is what it arrived in


 It was pretty much a Fed-Ex parcel bag rolled and taped shut with the ring inside without any bubble wrap around it.
It took from August 20th to September 8th to receive it. Around 13 day just counting Monday-Friday. The ring thankfully came in perfect condition even if it only came in the small plastic bag seen below.



The ring looked almost like the photos on their website.

slight differences but aren't really that noticable

 I put the ring on my left ring finger and it fit perfectly which was awesome because usually rings do not come in my size (8 US). It is adjustable to make smaller or larger but thankfully I did not have to move it. Although it fits my ring finger I think I will keep it on my index because I just really like how it looks there.

After two weeks of waiting, I'm really pleased with the ring but I'll see if the ring tarnishes after constant wear and exposure to the elements. I'll keep you all informed on that in the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment