Monday, June 8, 2015

Himi Fashion Review

Himi Fashion Review!

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing two items I got from Himi Fashion! Both items I will be reviewing can be found on their website if you want to buy them for yourself!

Above is the cute little business card that came in with two items I bought. Isn't it adorable? 

Before I begin to review the items, I would like to take some time to talk about their customer service. At the very beginning of this, I was having a rather difficult time trying to register for an account with them. After countless unsuccessful tries, I emailed himi fashion to see if they could help me out. It took about a day or so to get a response since those who run the website and store are located in China; therefore we were on different time zones. After a few e-mail exchanges I was able to make an account with them. But then another problem arose. I could not enter my shipping information no matter how many times I tried. I was trying to get their promotional item and time was running out for me to get it at their discount price. I emailed them once again, this time getting a quicker response than before. Despite my attempts of adding my shipping address, it looked like it would not take on both my phone and computer. 
Thankfully, next day I was able to input my information and was one of the few that got the promotional item of that week. I had not realized until I had finalized the order than in my address was wrong! Thankfully they understood my predicament and assured me that they would be sending me the items to the address on my PayPal and not the wrong one I had put (I have since corrected it). Their customer service was so helpful and understanding and very quick to answer any questions I had, on top of trying to help me out of the initial problems I encountered through their site!
So for their customer service, I give them an 8/10 since I did have problems with their website.

Alright on to the two items I bought! I bought two items, one that was at regular price and the other at their promotional price. 

japanese uniform sakura bow tie

blue lolita hair bow

The came in bubble lined envelope and each item was in their own clear plastic bag that gave them an extra protection in case my items go wet.
sakura bow tie
lolita hair bow- Pegasus print
The sakura bow tie I got is in the light pink color but they have a total of eight colors to choose from from pink to blue to red. The bow tie is really cute and comes already tied so you don't have to do it yourself. It has a small clasp in the back and an adjustable strap to adjust accordingly to your size.



It's actually pretty big even to me so I adjusted as small as it could go and even then it was loose so anyone who has a thick neck can wear this easily. The bow tie looks really cute and the best when worn with a collared shirt like the one I'm wearing.
lighting was different where I took this picture
I didn't really have anything pink to match but even when wearing with this sweater vest blouse it upped the blouse's cute factor. I think I could wear it to work and it wouldn't look too girly. I got this one at regular price but since shipping was free, it was really a good deal. 

The lolita hair bow was part of their promotional deal I set my heart to getting. I've been really into the lolita fashion for a while now and I've been trying to slowly collect accessories to complete outfits. The hair bow actually can be paired up with their Lolita SK Pegasus skirt they sell on their website you can see it for yourself here.


This bow is seriously adorable! It's not overly frilly with lace and it's not overly huge either as you can see in the picture below.


It sits just perfect on the hairband and with a bit of ironing it could really keep standing for a long time. I really like the print of it as well as the color. It looked exactly like the picture on the website so that made me very happy. 

Shipping for both items was free and it took about one week to get both items which was pretty fast since they came from overseas.  

Overall everything from the very beginning was great and I would definitely buy from them again and encourage anyone who wants to buy from them to do so. If you want to make an account with them and get a permanent discount of 10% sign up with my code: 10142412 

One last thing! I got a free gift with my two items! I'm not sure if they do this to everyone or to those who buy a promotional item or maybe it was just random.

a really cute fan as a bonus!
Its adorable just like my two items! I can't wait to use it once the summer really starts to hit! 

Well that's it for today! Thanks for reading and if you have any questions leave a comment below and I'll try to answer back as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment